Tuesday 26 April 2011

Noro Bucket Bag

Noro Bucket Bag


So, I have some fabulous Noro yarn that I have had for way to long.  It's sits in my craft room and each time I think about using it I then thing that the project might not be special enough for my wonderful Noro yarn.  I have no idea why I think this way, clearly it's value and worth and been mixed up in my mind somehow!


I finally decided that I would use it on a bucket bag.  I thought it would be great to work with.  I have looked at this yarn many times and I was now very excited that I had decided what i would do with it.  I wasn't five minutes into the knitting process when I became very disappointed.  The yarn was tough and almost bugged my fingers with its harsh texture.  I was already thinking that this project might not be a good idea.


Well, being as determined as I am I did finish the project.  Actually  it  has turned out wonderfully.  I am really surprised with the end result.  It felted up so soft that it almost feels like a baby blanket.   It's amazing what a little hot water can do.

Noro Bucket Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment