Wednesday 20 April 2011

Felted Shoulder bag

I was up in my craft room the other day thinking I would like to try out a new pattern, this is generally a great idea as it can turn out well but, I have also had the experience where you spend all the time working on it and it doesn't work out and then at that point you also don't have the yarn to try again as the felting process has damaged it.  So... i was wondering what i would try that would have the least amount of room for error. This is also the time in the process when I wish I was taught how to properly read patterns.

Anyways.... I did go ahead and attempt to create my own pattern, and this happened to be one of those times that it turned out great.  Exactly what I was going for.

Now I will bring it to the upcoming craft fair to see how the new style goes over.


Grey felted shoulder bag
Grey felted shoulder bag with flower

No comments:

Post a Comment