Friday 18 March 2011

A day of idea's


So i am of the opinion that it doesn't matter how busy you are, you still need time to play.  In light of that opinion yesterday I took the day off and went with a good friend to the KNITTING AND STITCHING show.  As always I had had a wonderful time and came  home with a very long list of many things i now want to make.  I am always amazed with the many idea's i see around these places.  

The picture is of the Royal Wedding which is very impressive as it hasn't even happened yet!  There is a lady who has sat down and knitted the full Royal Wedding.  I was very impressed and thought it a great picture to have!  I didn't write her name down so can't even give her the credit but thought it worth showing ya'll the picture.  Although i am impressed with her project I am still not going to take up knitting little people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment